Our Mission: Ozarks Community Hospital and Clinics are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare and preventive services to our patients in an atmosphere of compassion, respect, and dignity, with a commitment to care for the underserved and to improve access to care.
OCH Health System is a tri-state safety-net healthcare provider headquartered in Gravette, Ark., with a business office located in Springfield, Mo., serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Ozarks. Our hospital is located in Gravette and includes a multitude of clinics located throughout Southwest Missouri, Northwest Arkansas and Oklahoma.
- We are the lowest cost healthcare system in the nation based on hospital and physician utilization by Medicare beneficiaries.
- More than 80% of our patients have governmental insurance or are self pay.
- We provide discounts of 40% or more to uninsured patients
- We have never sued a patient to collect a bill.
- We have never reported a patient to a credit bureau for nonpayment.
- We have a written policy allowing the hospital to fire employees if they are not nice to others.
- We receive no public or private support and we pay all local, state and federal taxes.
Questions or comments about Ozarks Community Hospital can be directed to our main office (417) 837-4000. For all media inquiries, please contact Andrea Harp, Communications Manager. Please email email@example.com or call (417) 874-4523 for more information.